Re: [oletrucks] Block Heater???

To: "wayne sellers" <architectmsu@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Block Heater???
From: "Claude" <cramey@n-link.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 1999 08:12:24 -0500
Wayne, I took one off of my truck. My '59 came from Nebraska and had this
thing with an electric cord and a water faucet on it. I have no idea if it
works or not. I don't need it in Texas. I'll find it tonight (if I still
have it) and see if it has any brand name or something on it. Maybe plug it
in and see if it works.