[oletrucks] Regulator contacts

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Regulator contacts
From: "Charles Culver" <sculver@iwl.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 1999 15:09:28 -0700
I'm still blowing fuses on the wire from the armature side of the voltage
regulator to the generator.  Everything on the regulator looks new and
shiny, and the contacts don't appear to be stuck.  Because they are
obviously adjustable, can I possibly have the wrong gap?  And can anyone
tell me what the correct gap setting would be for the regulator contacts on
a '59 model 235?  Also, anything else that might be blowing these danged 30
amp fuses!

Thanks-

Smokey '50 3600 5-window