Re: [oletrucks] Frame Painting Advice

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Frame Painting Advice
From: Wayne Osborne <wcosborne@inetnow.net>
Date: Fri, 01 Oct 1999 10:35:08 -0400
Jeff,
   You'll have a real tired finger if ya paint it with spray cans, if you have
an air compressor your over halfway there in doing the job yourself.
If you have access to a paint sprayer all it'll cost ya then is the
paint/thinner/hardner. Painting is not as hard as ya think, expecially
when you can do the frame and any goofs will not be noticable. If ya
do it yourself, you can do it outside-just make sure the temperature are
within the range of the paint as its best to paint in a certain temperature
range. The paint shops I've dealt with are very very helpful and will offer
many hints. Its really not as hard as you think......Wayne