Re: [oletrucks] rear suspension, educate me

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] rear suspension, educate me
From: SHAWN & JO <YOOPERWANNABE@PRODIGY.net>
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 1999 06:08:42 -0400
XXXXXXXX
> If you want to learn more about this stuff I would recommend getting a
> catalog from Competition Engineering, they do a very good job of explaining
> what options are available and the pros/cons of each. I believe they offer
> the catalog free, but I lent mine out to a friend and don't have thier number
> handy, they might have a website, I don't know. Maybe someone else could help
> with thier number/website? Any other questions, let me know. Good luck.
>
> Dustin
> 50 & 53 GMC 1/2 tons
XXXXXXXX

        In looking for the Competition Engineering website I came across a set
of links to various and asundry other chassis fabricating shops and
crews. Some have websites and some dont ( I saw a couple of these with
phone#'s listed).
If anyone is interested they links can be found at
http://home.earthlink.net/~gimpyone/Chassis.html
Shawn