[oletrucks] looking for older suburban or pickup

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] looking for older suburban or pickup
From: MarkNoakes@aol.com
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 1999 06:51:21 EDT
I'm still looking for a. . .

39-40 pickup, Chevy or GMC

or

35-46  Suburban, Chevy or GMC and including Cantrell or Campbell woody
conversions

If anyone runs across any for sale, please let me know!

I also have a handle on a possible 35-36 Suburban but haven't been able to
get sufficient info on it yet and it may be too far gone anyway to restore
anyway.

Any of these vehicles would be for a restoration not a modification.

Mark Noakes
58/56 Suburban restification (ie, modified) project
Knoxville, TN