[oletrucks] Radio Repair

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Radio Repair
From: MarkNoakes@aol.com
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 1999 06:43:54 EDT
I found that as soon as I was willing to pay around $100 for a radio not
guaranteed to work that I could readily get them. . .I now have two, one to
restore as a stock AM and put away for the future and one to restore to stock
appearance but to convert to AM/FM with a capability for CD remote.

What's the latest on vendors for radio repair and/or conversion?  Any
comments on the quality of the conversions?  Some that I've seen are
definitely below par.

Ron R, are you out there?  I don't have your email addr saved in my address
book.

Mark Noakes
58/56 Suburban
Knoxville, TN