[oletrucks] In My Dreams!

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] In My Dreams!
From: Hudson29@aol.com
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 1999 18:47:17 EDT
Sonny (55 2nd) noticing my use of the term "'burner" in the "AD saves Ford"
post asked:

"Your reversal sounds rather familiar.  Ever done this in a jet?"

    Only in my dreams. I have trained in reciprocating aircraft with folks
who had flown jets, but I have never yet managed to wangle a jet flight as
PIC. If you have flown, a Split S is the same maneuver in a vertical plain.

Paul O'Neil, Hudson29@aol.com
1951 Chevrolet 3600 Pickup Project, See it at:
The Poor Man's Advanced Design Tech Tips Page
http://home.earthlink.net/~conntest47/
Fullerton, California USA
AEROMARK - Need Rubber Stamps or Signs? See:
http://www.aeromark.net