Re: [oletrucks] Frame/Suspension Question

To: "Bob Keeland" <Bob_Keeland@usgs.gov>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Frame/Suspension Question
From: "David" <David@gardener.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 1999 01:07:21 -0500
Bob,

I read the same article.  I live in the area where Doc Frohmader live and
uses many of the shops etc. in this region of the US.  I know the salvage
yard in the article.  The rear end price seems fair.

I have an extreme interest in this conversion.  I have a 1984 Mark VII.  The
ride on the air suspension is great.  It smoothes out the bumps over
multiple train tracks, bumpy rock roads, small pot holes, and the unevenness
on the highways.  Nice ride.

If it fits the budget, this is the way I will go.  I will also put the air
springs in the front too.

Hope this helps.

David Edwards
1954 3100 5 Window

FORWARDED MESSAGE from David (David@ig  {David@gardener.com}) at 9/22/99
7:26 PM
Bret,

I just read the November 1999 Street Rodder article by  Doc Frohmader.

I have a 1954 3100 and am ready to put in a new rear end.  I did not see
any
details on your web pages.

Please let me know all that is included and the price.

Thank very much,

David Edwards
1954 3100 5 Window
file://......................................\\
Edwards' Law:
If it weren't for the last minute, nothing would get done.

"Disagree without being disagreeable."

"Ignorance can be treated; but, you can't fix stupid."

Einstein did say:
"Great men talk about ideas;
Mediocre men talk about things;
Small men talk about people."

"Diplomacy: the art of saying 'Nice doggie!'...till you can find a rock "

***** NOTES from BRET VOELKEL (BRET @ JCI) at 9/24/99 8:16 AM
This system will available in approx. 30 days. Doc wrote a very detailed
article, we'll probably use it for our instruction sheet. Pricing right now
looks to be $995.00 for the rear suspension. $ 359.00 for the compressor
kit. Thanks!

Bret @ ridetech.com
Air Ride Technologies
812.482.2932
Fax 482.7977

Low...Smooth...Cool...   Enjoy the Ride!!