[oletrucks] 58/59 Fleetside backup lamps

To: Oletrucks Digest <oletrucks-digest@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] 58/59 Fleetside backup lamps
From: Edward Miller <edngael@open.org>
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 1999 15:48:25 -0700
Eric, where did you get those?  I've never heard of them.  Do our
trannies have a place for a switch that will signal the light on when
you put it in reverse?  I was just going to install a pair of (bright)
white lights in my bumper, with a toggle switch in the cab someplace
handy.

Ed Miller
'58 Apache Fleetside
Eric says:  "Hi All,
Looking for anyone who can help with installation instructions for a set
of
reverse "backup" lights .. sold as an original accessory for 58-59 Chevy
and
GMC fleetside (and commercial) pickups. The original parts box , or
whats...."