Re: [oletrucks] Mustang II front suspension

To: "Bob Keeland" <Bob_Keeland@usgs.gov>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Mustang II front suspension
From: "william moldenhauer" <wmh678@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 1999 18:43:57 -0500
I think that Dave got the two inch drop spindles as I did .they drop the
truck an additional two inches after the swap.it is lower than I would like
to have it but have not had any clearance problems as of yet.I got mine from
heidts.I will say that the workmanship and ride are excellent I was cruising
down the highway Sunday at about 70 and let go of the wheel and it kept in a
straight line.steers very well (no power rack )we have some pretty bad roads
around Chicago and I have not experienced any wheel jerking at all.as far as
load a simple phone call will give you the ratings.
bill 53-3600 hot rod