Re: [oletrucks] miq's exhaust

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] miq's exhaust
From: "dave riffel" <cafe_dave@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 1999 16:26:58 PDT
Wally,

Mine also exit in front of the rear wheels, have cheap turbos and noise is
definitely not an issue.  They are too quiet, I think.  I'm thinking of
eventually running them straiht out the back with some better sounding
Flowmaster mufflers.  As soon as I can afford a nice set of Sanderson
headers....

Dave Riffel