Re: [oletrucks] RE: Wally's exhaust

To: Ole Trucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] RE: Wally's exhaust
From: The Swinging Alligator In The Swamp <monadnoc@crystal-mtn.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 1999 11:20:46 -0400

> Wally, have you considered bringing those pipes straight up behind the cab
> at the outside corners for maximum volume!!?? A-la Kenworth, just like the
> intercontinental guys!!! Remember the Little Red Wagon?? Wouldn't that be a
> unique kind of eye-catcher way to run those pipes??!! Gets my vote!!!

Hi Tim.  Actually, yes I did!  And I still have not ruled it out.  Current plans
for behind-the-cab are to box off the front of the bed for a couple feet and
locate dual fuel cells there.  The rear of the bed will have a custom fab hinged
tonneau cover covering a carpeted bed area, with the cover actuated by remote
control.  Gas hatchback struts to control the lift of the cover.  Of course the
more plans I make for customizing this truck are just delaying its completion
date!

Wally