RE: [oletrucks] Oil Filter Elements

To: <Advdesign1@aol.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Oil Filter Elements
From: "Tom Burt" <tburt@hirose.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 1999 15:12:22 -0700
On one of my earlier posts, I had indicated my skepticism.  Toilet paper is
made up of tiny loosley interlocked fibers that could break off and like a
blood clot float around in your system.  The fibers can become lodged in
areas such as bearing ports.  The ports ahve microscopic burrs around the
edges that could catch and build up fibers eventually causing blockages.
Tom '57 3200 stepside