[oletrucks] Suburban weatherstrip

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net, EarlySuburbans@listbot.com
Subject: [oletrucks] Suburban weatherstrip
From: MarkNoakes@aol.com
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 1999 19:49:27 EDT
I vaguely remember someone on the list looking for weatherstrip for the rear
side windows for the Subs.  I was cruising thru my catalogs last night and
ran across the following in Chevy Duty:

01-506, Suburban Side Window Weatherstrip Kit, $34.95 ea.
01-317, Panel and Suburban Rear Glass Weatherstrip, $19.95 ea.

This was an older catalog so they might not have it any more, but just in
case, their number is:

816-741-8029

Not sure if others have it or not. . .only got about halfway thru my stack
but this was the only one that had it. . .so far.

Mark Noakes
58/56 Suburban
Knoxville, TN