Re: [oletrucks] carburator adjust

To: Wayne Osborne <wcosborne@inetnow.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] carburator adjust
From: safesix@worldnet.att.net
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 1999 17:23:17 +0000
In theory, you adjust each mixture screw until the gauge
shows maximum vacuum. In practice, you can do it just as
accurately by ear. At least, with every vacuum gauge
I've ever used, you really have to make major changes in
the mixture to cause a change in the vacuum reading.
Granted, this has been my experience with long duration
cam profiles - it may be different with a stock cam.

Jack / Winter Park FL