Re: [oletrucks] Parts cleaning solvent?

To: Stephen <slb1@humboldt1.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Parts cleaning solvent?
From: Jeff & Moira Street <jmstreet@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 1999 10:23:44 -0700
Another so-called "enviro-friendly" solvent to to try is Citra-solve. It's a
orange oil based solvent that is marketed under various names. It's used allot
in hand cleaners. It too doesn't work as well as regular solvents but it smells
good- like oranges. Something I've used allot over the years for degreasing
parts is regular old powdered Tide laundry detergent with a little water, it
works great! Just make sure to dry your parts well for obvious reasons, I hose
them with WD-40 afterwards, which itself is an excellent solvent, quite spendy
though.

Jeff Street
55-2 short step- "Street" Rod