[oletrucks] Old lurker's Woodies@home is now Old Woodies

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Old lurker's Woodies@home is now Old Woodies
From: "David Miller" <davidmiller@home.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 1999 13:35:52 -0500
Hello Folks,

I keep lurking and 'a reading, gaining a lot information on rebuilding my
'40 Jimmy.  The 302 engine is apart now and soon I'll be on the building
side of the curve - it's decision making time.

My old web site "Woodies@home" grew beyond the space restrictions imposed by
@home, so I created "Old Woodies" at http://www.oldwoodies.com.  Despite the
.com domain name, the site will remain non-commercial.  There are several
feature articles, an extensive photo gallery and links of interest to
vintage truck and wagon enthusiasts.

Cheers,
David Miller - 1940 GMC 1-ton woodie - Nashville, TN