Re: [oletrucks] More sandblaster questions.

To: markself@discover.net, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] More sandblaster questions.
From: Samsred72@aol.com
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 1999 18:16:07 EST
I have had siphon feed and pressure tanks.  I found the siphon feed (as well
as many friends) to be about worthless ... depending upon the intended
application.  Siphon feed systems loose punch as they have to move the
abrasive from a "stand still".  The pressure systems get a head start by
having force behind the abrasive before it is required to "move out".  I sure
recommend the pressure tank that can be acquired for 199.00 or so from a
couple of vendors.

Sam
'49 3100