Re: [oletrucks] Front spring sag

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Front spring sag
From: "Gramps" <gramps@stlnet.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 1999 22:07:22 -0600
They should have a arch to them. They will straighten out in time. I had a
new set made at a local spring shop and it cost me about $170 after I bought
new bushings too. I had the front eye reversed to lower it and I am still
not happy with the way it sits. I am now thinking about going to a momo
leave spring to get the frontend down some more. Anyone had any experience
with them??