[oletrucks] Howdy

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Howdy
From: "Charles Culver" <sculver@iwl.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 1999 17:27:54 -0800
Hey guys and ladies-

My 235 is running better than ever, but I have this loud, irritating
schreeching sound at high rpms, and can't pinpoint where it is coming from.
I know it's not the belt, and I don't think it's a bearing in the water
pump.  The faster I rev the engine, the louder it gets.  Oil pressure is
fine.  The engine has about 3,000 miles since it was rebuilt.  Any ideas?

Thanks-

Smokey Culver
'50 3600 5-window (mine) & '56 3600 (hers)