[oletrucks] Howdy

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Howdy
From: Andy Johns <andy51chevy@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 1999 19:04:30 -0500
Hello,
Ya'll may remeber me.  I was a member last winter and spring and changed
e-mail addresses.  My Old one was tommymagic or something like that.  I was
the one who asked about the exterior locks on the passenger door only.  Any
way... I am 15 1/2 years old and live in Roswell, GA.  I own a 1951
chevrolet 3100 half ton.  I have the bed and rear fenders taken off, glass
removed and other things here and there.  I'm going to wire the truck as
soon as Marching band season is over and I have some free time.  I hope to
have it driving by April when I get my liscense.  I'm going to basically
make the truck a daily driver, not all original, but not a completely
reworked brand new machine.

Good to be back,
Andy