Re: [oletrucks] Howdy

To: Ole Trucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Howdy
From: Max Power <monadnoc@crystal-mtn.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 1999 02:22:34 -0500
 I am 15 1/2 years old and live in Roswell, GA.  I own a 1951
> chevrolet 3100 half ton.  I have the bed and rear fenders taken off, glass
> removed and other things here and there.  I'm going to wire the truck as
> soon as Marching band season is over and I have some free time.  I hope to
> have it driving by April when I get my liscense.  I'm going to basically
> make the truck a daily driver, not all original, but not a completely
> reworked brand new machine.

Welcome back Andy.  Sounds like a good daily driver for your first ride!  Do you
have any specific plans for the wiring?  Something factory original, or
aftermarket like Painless or Ron Francis?

Good luck with the project and keep the list posted!

Wally / Templeton, MA
53 3100 rod project