RE: [oletrucks] New member intro,

To: "Advdesign1@aol.com" <Advdesign1@aol.com>,
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] New member intro,
From: Richard Kinas <rkinas@ctinet.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 1999 17:54:29 -0800
Norm,

I just passed through the Winconsin Dells this summer on our way to a
family reunion up in Phillips. If we head up there next year maybe we could
stop by and say hi. On our way up to the Dells, we went by the house on the
rock, where I met a gentelman with all kinds of chevy truck parts. He's a
real nice guy as are most in this hobby. He told me about a Viola bone
yard, which I had seen in Hemmings before, but did not realixe I was so
close, only about 20 minuets from the house on the rock. The Viola yard has
all kinds of AD trucks but no TF :( It should be only be a couple of hours
from you though, if you need any parts for AD trucks.

1959 Chevrolet Apache      ____    3100