Re: [oletrucks] 49 truck, new brake system :o]

To: "Norm" <dahorse@jvlnet.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 49 truck, new brake system :o]
From: "Doug Pewterbaugh" <dpewter@email.msn.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 1999 14:34:29 -0600
Some of the vendors now supply bed walls, fronts & tailgates.  Golden State
has them I know (as well as others).  The side walls I have seen, though,
have the top rolled over 90º (like 54 & 55-1st series) instead of at 45º
(like 48-53).  This would actually make it easier to mount a camper shell;
just depends on how original you want to stay.

Regards,
Doug Pewterbaugh
dpewter@msn.com
Denton, TX