Re: [oletrucks] Howdyaget an "Easy Out" Out?

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Howdyaget an "Easy Out" Out?
From: "Claude Ramey" <cramey@n-link.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 1999 21:45:32 -0600
I broke an easy out in a bolt in my boat motor. Impossible to drill. I took
a very small (very small) bit and drilled alot of holes around it (kinda
like cutting it out) until i could get it out. Then I drilled the hole one
size over (because I probably messed up the threads) and put a helicoil in.
This was a bolt for the waterjacket cover and hasn't leaked in about 3
years. Your working on a smaller bolt than I was though.