Re: [oletrucks] Gas Tank

To: "Ron Duncan" <rondunc@webzone.net>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Gas Tank
From: "Doug Pewterbaugh" <dpewter@email.msn.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 1999 14:04:57 -0600
The gas line feed comes out of the bottom of the tank & makes an immediate
90 degree elbow toward the side of the frame.  You need to go under the
truck & disconnect this.  Have a pail ready to catch the gas.  There should
be a valve there also, so you can remove the hose AFTER the valve & control
the amount & rate of flow out of the tank (if you have a lot of gas in the
tank now & only small pails).

Regards,
Doug Pewterbaugh
dpewter@msn.com