Re: [oletrucks] Pickups N' Panels

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Pickups N' Panels
From: Advdesign1@aol.com
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 1999 21:36:31 EST
Last week during the discussion on gas tank location, I wanted to say Pickups
'n Panels in Print was where I published my piece on tank location last year.
 That article was promped by discussions on this list.  After getting into
Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards, it turns out the back of your frame
is a poor location  as it is vulnerable to rear end collision.  Inside the
cab is quite safe.  I did a fair bit of research for that article, and it was
well received.  I advocated locating a tank in the stock location for AD-TF
panels and suburbans for those who did not want a tank inside a cab.
Bob ADler