Re: [oletrucks] TF exhaust & paint question

To: <JWSuther1@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] TF exhaust & paint question
From: "Richard Kinas" <rkinas@ctinet.net>
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 1999 06:08:58 -0000
Hey John,

I have a 59 - 60 Chevrolet & GMC truck Canadian manual which,
if I remember correctly, shows duals as an option, but this may only be for
Canadian trucks. Unfortunately I'm in Oregon right now and can't look it up.
I did just pick up a 58-65 Chevy/GMC light duty truck parts cat off ebay
which may shed some more light on the topic. I wont have the catalog for a
couple of weeks though. Sorry.

I do have a question for you though,

Have you been able to find a modern paint code for the "silver-beige"
interior paint color of a 59 3100 TF. This is not listed in any of my
literature anywhere. I have acquired lots of original literature regarding
these trucks but none have a paint sample for the interior.

Rich Kinas