[oletrucks] plywood for 57 panel

To: "oletrucks@autox.team.net" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] plywood for 57 panel
From: Norm Donnelly <normd@worldpath.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 1999 09:37:24 -0500
Just a follow up to my question of a week ago.
First thanks for all the input. Here is what my conclusion is . Could
not find a true piece of plywood over 10 feet long and not over 4 feet
wide , so I am using 2 10x4 x 3/4 fir marine plywood, I will make a
biscuit join under the center bed strip and at the front edge it with a
3 inch piece of cherry or some other "exotic" hardwood. Next rough cut
to size and use a router with a flush trimming bit to get final size the
use old floor as drilling jig to pre drill all holes.
Now does anyone see any holes in my logic???
Tia
Norm Donnelly