Re: [oletrucks] plywood for 57 panel

To: miq@teleport.com, normd@worldpath.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] plywood for 57 panel
From: "Brian m" <pkupman57@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 1999 10:28:39 PST
hey,
i was talking to my neighbor (56 GMC) about bed wood. he works for a boat
company and said that boat pannels would be better than marine plywood.
marine plywood is only protected on the surface, but will spilt and soak up
water at the ends, boat panels (which he told me, here in cali are cheaper
than marine plywood) are protected all the way through, so you could even
cut a panel in half and it still wouldnt soak up any water and wont spilt on
the surface. its also green from the cemicals they use to treat it (green
like pressure treated wood)
If i just confused anyone, or anyone wants to know more, ill ask him about
it soon as i can.
Brian
Jess; '57 chevy 3200 (soon to be EFI)