Re: [oletrucks] Motormounts

To: "Oletrucks list" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Motormounts
From: "Deve Krehbiel" <dkrehbiel@kscable.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 1999 10:04:20 -0600
Speaking of motor mounts... but NOT... I am working on the Parking brake
system for my 50 3100 and just below the floorboard (under the truck) and to
the outside of the linkage system is a large tray with a large piece of
rubber on it. Since I replaced the floorboard and got my welder too close to
the rubber.. well, its toast! I dont see this item in any of the catalogs
and was wondering if anyone could direct me to a place that stocks this
item.

thanks!