Re: [oletrucks] Motormounts

To: Mark Self <markself@discover.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Motormounts
From: J & M Street <jmstreet@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 1999 09:25:07 -0800
I'm in the process of ordering motor mounts for a small block in a TF
application, and would like to thank the list members for all the great advise I
received. The mounts I'm going with, and alot of others have used as well are
the rubber donut style. This style was originally used in old f*rd cars to my
understanding. Chassis Engineering Inc. has these available and were very
helpful over the phone. (I'm still waiting for a catalog). They are located in
West branch IA and their phone # is (319) 643-2645. There are 2 different
companies with that same name so make sure you get the one in IA. Hope this
helps.

Jeff Street  Seattle, WA
55-2 short/step  Street's rod project