Re: [oletrucks] Motormounts

To: Ole Trucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Motormounts
From: WR Teto <monadnoc@crystal-mtn.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 1999 13:10:17 -0500
Mark, just to add to Jeff's comments regarding Chassis Engineering, they do sell
just the donut assembly for the motor mounts.  I had bought the whole donut and
steel mount but it looks like the rubber donut part will be adaptable to about
anything.  Their catalog lists it as a "Cushion Set" and it is part # SS-0011,
$22.00 per pair.  That includes the donuts, cups, bolts, nuts, washers.  I found
them reasonably quick after phoning in an order, had my parts in about 5 days
from Iowa to Mass.  Top quality rubber in my estimation.  Not as cheap as
scrounging the junk yards, but I don't know how successfull you'll be trying to
locate them that way.

Wally