RE: [oletrucks] Motor Mounts

To: "Old Chevy Truck List" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Motor Mounts
From: "Ron Ramirez" <mrphilco@mail.wko.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 1999 17:43:15 -0600
Rich, Jim brought up a good point re: bellhousing mount. I had forgotten
about that; you see, the person who did the 350 "conversion" in my '58 cut
the bellhousing mount/crossmember off at both ends, leaving only small
fragments attached to the left and right frame rails. Thus, my 350 did move
from left to right quite a bit as it only had the front mounts and the
tranny holding it in place. Not exactly the best way to do things.
--
Ron Ramirez - mrphilco@mail.wko.com - Providence, KY
Webmeister of www.chevytrucks.org