Re: [oletrucks] AD kits

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] AD kits
From: "ROGER GLEASON" <rogerg@maverick.facil.uconn.edu>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 1999 11:19:22 -500
take heed here as some snipping was done in the following messages.
We used to call these "kits" , Basket Cases !

On another note... I'll be heading south from New England to North
Carolina  in mid January 2000 and would be willing to bring something
down with me to someone in that area  from someone in this area if
need be. I will have a near empty D*d*e Caravan. email me if you got
something you need delivered. The only stipulation is it has to be
from one old trucker to another old trucker and it must be old truck
parts. Merry Christmas to all!

Rogerg
51- AD3100 Stocker