Re: [oletrucks] Floor board HELP!

To: "WR Teto" <monadnoc@crystal-mtn.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Floor board HELP!
From: "Doug Pewterbaugh" <dpewter@email.msn.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 1999 10:36:36 -0600
You can always store large (& hopefully, infrequently used-like tool box)
items under the seat by just lifting the seat up (stock seat, of course).
If you are talking about custom seats, build one under each seat, if buckets
& maybe one in the middle if 40/20/40 design.

Regards,
Doug Pewterbaugh
dpewter@msn.com
Denton, TX