[oletrucks] Re:

To: "Charles Culver" <sculver@iwl.net>,
Subject: [oletrucks] Re:
From: "R.B. Smith" <rsmith@nckcn.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 1999 11:24:07 -0600
Someone swiped my chevy duty catalog so I can't be for sure but you might
email them and ask if they might give you a package deal.

you will also find links to lots of resources on my chevy truck links page
below.
it takes a couple minutes to load but its worth it.

Bartman
rsmith@nckcn.com
OutStandingInMyField
Somewhere on the High Plaines of Kansas