[oletrucks] near perfect grill for $250

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] near perfect grill for $250
From: STMSymank@aol.com
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 1999 14:13:15 EST
Stephen,
   Yes I had a chance to make an offer on Friday afternoon.  We had been
rained out and I went to the wrecking yard with the same anxiety that anyone
would have when getting a new grill for themselves.  But I wanted to make
sure that the grill was as I represented it.  When  I set it up on the
counter, I saw that the top bar was also slightly mis-shapen and that  It too
would require re chroming.
   I toiled over the decision, asked the counter guy to come see the
additional damage, and he said "why would I come look?  It wont affect the
price"  So I offered him two hundred bucks and he said no.  I said could you
call your boss on the two way radio,  and let him decide , and he said no.
   So the price is two hundred fifty , and two of the five bars are bent and
in need of rechroming to be perfect. ,  Still, doing nothing to it , it is
quite nce from four feet away.  The decision is yours.

Regards,
Stan the Man Symank