Re: [oletrucks] 1 1/2 ton AD

To: Brad Newman <bkn6@airmail.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 1 1/2 ton AD
From: David G Shier <dshier@rmi.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 1999 08:51:53 -0700
We have a 49 one/ton flatbaed dually without a two speed with a newer 235
and drive on the interstate here at 55 sometimes 60.  We also have a 216
which we usually do not run faster than 50.  It is a pickup and we need to
put in a little better ratio rear end sometime.
Sincerely,
Dave Shier
www.mtntown.com