RE: [oletrucks] GMC stock 302 block

To: dpewter@email.msn.com
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] GMC stock 302 block
From: safesix@earthlink.net
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 1999 11:05:34 -0800
Doug,

   I saw this a day or two ago. Seller also has a number of other
NOS GMC parts listed. I am watching the bidding with interest
- 302 short blocks surface occasionally, usually from military
surplus sources. But these are civilian blocks, by the casting
number in the photos. Are these short blocks located anywhere
convenient enough for you to examine in person, should a list
member be seriously interested?

   The Dallas shop would make a nice addition to the Chevytrucks.org
resources list.

Jack / Winter park FL