[oletrucks] WEB PAGES!!!!!!!

To: <old-chevy-truck@onelist.com>
Subject: [oletrucks] WEB PAGES!!!!!!!
From: "Don Slaney" <ppm@dlcwest.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 1999 13:31:42 -0600
Hi All,
         I am very fortunate to have had a local friend from the list offer
to set me up a web page for which I am most grateful, and still haven't
done.  However I found a site to get a web page, up to I think 50 pages for
free and I think even I who is a complete computer dunce {like totally
computer dumb} or a 8 yrs old kid, could do it. Very good simple
instructions, sort of point and click. It is at
http://www.itsmysite.com   I may be wrong in posting this here, but if it
helps someone all the better. For pictures, I would be happy to scan or mabe
you have someone nearer on the list that would scan your pictures for you if
you don't have a scanner. Also some librarys and also computer places will
scan very reasonably.  Anyway good luck.

All the best of Seasons Greetings now and in the New Millenium from here in
Regina Beach, Saskatchewan, Canada.
Let me know when your page is up, wherever you decide to do it.

Best  Regards to All Ole Truckers and  your Family ('s.)
Don Slaney.

48 American 3/4 5 window
51 Canadian 1/2
51 Canadian 3/4
and 66 RED Fleetside, as new 1/2 50.000 mi.
AND PROUD TO SAY ALL CHEVS.