[oletrucks] To heat the intake or not to heat the intake

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] To heat the intake or not to heat the intake
From: MPHUDAK@aol.com
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 1999 20:25:21 EST
OK everyone, i need some advice.  I am to the point of installing the offy
intake (1x2) and the fenton headers on my 235.  Question, do i need to heat
the intake, if so how.  I know there are holes in the exhaust manifold that i
have been told i need to link together.  Is this true?  I'm running patricks
mild cam, can't remember off the top what grind it is.  Also, i have a
stovebolt modified HEI distributor w/non adjustable vaccum advance.  Do i
need to switch to the adjustable or am i fine with the non adjustable?  Many
thanks to all responses.  Happy Holidays to all.

Hudak
2-54 3100
57 3100