Re: [oletrucks] To heat the intake or not to heat the intake

To: Grant Galbraith <trks@javanet.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] To heat the intake or not to heat the intake
From: "Antonio R. Tijerino" <antonio@innercite.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Dec 1999 10:40:37 -0800
You can get the block-off plate with the threaded holes and the instructions
from
Stovebolt engine company. I got them for $22.00 and it is worth it. For my
setup I
have the stock intake with dual tube headers. I was concerned about heating up
the
intake and according to members of this list, it is better to have some kind of
heat
for the intake when not using the stock setup.

Merry Xmas to all.

Antonio R. Tijerino
'53 3100