Re: [oletrucks] '56 Engine colors

To: "Wayne Osborne" <wcosborne@inetnow.net>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] '56 Engine colors
From: "tcape" <tcape@weblnk.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 1999 11:32:39 -0500
Wayne, my '47-2 has a '56 235 in it.  I've been told these engines were
painted Chevrolet Blue.  I'm ready to paint my engine and that's the color
I'm going with.

Couple of other questions....
(1) What color was the air cleaner?
(2) What color was the oil filter...and top of the oil filter?  (My present
oil filter is painted Chevy Orange, with a black top.  Is that the original
color?
Thanks,
Tom Caperton
'47 2nd 3100