Re: [oletrucks] '56 Engine colors

To: bill@merchantsoft.com, tcape@weblnk.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] '56 Engine colors
From: Advdesign1@aol.com
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 1999 06:59:57 EST
Gray is the right color for truck 216-235 most years.  PPG 34560 is a
currently available match.  It's very close to Bill Hirsch's color.  Blue
engines were car engines.  I've always seen air cleaners painted black.  I'll
stay out of the AC oil filter color debate.  Frams were orange body with
black top.  The can is still available from Fram, but cost over a hunderd
bucks.  I bought one about 5 years ago.
Bob ADler