Re: [oletrucks] Rex

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Rex
From: STMSymank@aol.com
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2000 09:39:39 EST
Terry and Ace,
  Sorry to hear about your loss.  I too am a dog lover.  The last dog I lost
was a long time buddy and somehow out of respect for her I decided to not get
another dog for a while.   I guess I likened it to retiring her number.
After two weeks of watching me mope around my wife got sick of my attitude
and went and got me a new pup.  I still loved the old dog, but the pain was
diminished very quickly.  Don't wait.  It is the only certain cure.  Head to
the pound tomorrow, just remember the size that the puppy is going to be as
an adult.
Stan the man
Newberg Ore