Re: [oletrucks] Members Experiences with Big TF Trucks

To: oletrucks-digest@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Members Experiences with Big TF Trucks
From: advent@thuntek.net
Date: Fri, 07 Jan 2000 16:46:49 -0700
 the widow maker wheels are, as far as i know, are on the 4400 series, ton and a
½ and up. the wheel you describe is a split wheel. the widow makers have the
ring on the inboard side of the wheel and look like a big cake ring. a split
wheel ring looks like flat stock bent into a circle sort of. the splitty also
seats right next to the tire. if you have a widow maker wheel and then want to
air it up. do with the wheel mounted so the ring will blow out to the inside of
the truck. if either comes loose and gets you, your next job will be pushing up
daisy's.