[oletrucks] Blast Cabinet Advice Needed

To: "oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Blast Cabinet Advice Needed
From: "Deve Krehbiel" <dkrehbiel@kscable.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2000 16:58:19 -0600
I am thinking about getting a blast cabinet. I am doing a total frame up
restoration and I have parts all over the place that need cleaning. This
wont be the last truck I will be doing, so I guess its warranted. Can anyone
here help me with info on how big I should get, where to get it, and
anything else I should know? I will be using it strictly for restoration and
not on a grand scale.. just a few trucks or so. I dont have unlimited
financial resources either.. but also dont want to get the cheapest thing
out there.. I want good cost/features ratio.

Thanks!

Deve
50 3100