Re: [oletrucks] Blast Cabinet Advice Needed

To: "Deve Krehbiel" <dkrehbiel@kscable.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Blast Cabinet Advice Needed
From: "Mike Kluth" <mkluth@oregontrail.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2000 06:28:18 -0800
I just built a cabinet from the Tip Tools kit and it works great and was
fairly cheap.
http://www.tiptools.com/cabinets/parts/cab_kit_plans/build_your_own.html
 looked at the Harbor Freight and Eastwood and decided to make one that I
like the size of.  The Tip Tool one is good sized and you can make it big
enough to clean most anything.
Mike K
mkluth@oregontrail.net
55-1