[oletrucks] offy dual intake throttle linkage

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] offy dual intake throttle linkage
From: MPHUDAK@aol.com
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2000 14:56:36 EST
Got a problem ya'll.  I am hooking up my linkage to the offy intake w/fenton
headers and my question is about the throttle linkage where it hooks to the
block.  My throttle rod doesn't correctly clear the exhaust/intake.  I have
two different linkages on from a truck and one from a car. Do i need to fab
my own linkage?  Thanks in advance.  Oh, the engine is a 54 235 hydro in a 54
3100 with a 3 spd on the column.

hudak

2-54 3100
57 3100